Re: cfexecd, FatalError(), leaves cfagent burning 100% cpu

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Re: cfexecd, FatalError(), leaves cfagent burning 100% cpu
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:24:42 -0600

Now *that* is a clear statement.  :-)

I was hoping somebody had fixed it since the version that was submitted earlier....

Mark Burgess wrote:

Do not apply the sigpipe patch. It will kill you.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 10:24:27AM -0600, Chip Seraphine wrote:
I'm still getting lots of hung agents and I'd love to try that SIGPIPE patch. Could whomever has got that patch installed and working please share a current version of it that works with 2.1.11? (Or at least confirm that nonesuch exists?)

Thanks....

Mark Burgess wrote:

That SIGPIPE patch was a no brainer. It caused cfagent to hang completely.