Bug report CFWORKDIR vs WORKDIR - 2.1.11

From: David E. Nelson
Subject: Bug report CFWORKDIR vs WORKDIR - 2.1.11
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:38:13 -0600 (CST)

Hi CFEngine Team,

Just d/l and compiled 2.1.11 on Solaris 8 and ran into the following problems:

- cfrun seems to look in /inputs rather than /var/cfengine/inputs; If I define the env var 'CFINPUTS=/var/cfengine/inputs' it works as advertised. I didn't have this problem under 2.1.10.

In conf.h I found "#define WORKDIR "/var/cfengine"" but cfrun.c uses 'CFWORKDIR', instead.

It also looks like a global search and replace for WORKDIR was done so I'd suspect that other binaries are affected.

Regards,
         /\/elson

--
~~ ** ~~  If you didn't learn anything when you broke it the 1st ~~ ** ~~
                        time, then break it again.