"Host authentication failed" issue again.

From: Brian Whitehead
Subject: "Host authentication failed" issue again.
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:20:19 -0600

I've seen several people posting this problem, but there doesn't seem to be
a clear solution.  I'm setting up a new installation and I'm experiencing
it.  Can someone post a very basic and minimal set of configuration files
that I can use for testing to get this up and running?  Or if anyone knows
what is generally the cause for this problem that information would be
appreciated.

--
Brian W

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify
LabOne at the following email address: securityincidentreporting@labone.com