Cfengine daemons keep dying!!!

From: Adam M. Dunn
Subject: Cfengine daemons keep dying!!!
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:21:27 -0600 (CST)

I'm having a troubling problem with cfengine under Solaris 8/9.  The
cfexecd, and cfenvd keep dying soon after starting (cfservd has no
problem).  I'm running the latest version, and also tried the
previous.  Shortly before they die I've noticed the folling process
fire off I presume by cfexecd:
cfagent -Q smtpserver,sysadm,fqhost,ipaddress,EmaiolMaxLines,E...

Also, sometimes cfenvd doesn't die at the same time, but eventually they
both die.

This is a big problem to my deployment since I want to run cfexecd in
daemon mode.  Everything runs fine under Linux even with the same or no
policies.  I also tried using a policy that does a restart of the
daemons as described in the cfengine manuals, but it doesn't help.  Can
anyone help!!!

~adam