Anyone seen this??

From: Adam M. Dunn
Subject: Anyone seen this??
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:16:28 -0600 (CST)

Hi all,

  I've been getting the following error message via email maybe once a
day from each client.  Does anyone know what this means?  This only
randomly happens when cfengine runs in the background, not when I run it
by hand so I can't reproduce with -d2.

cf:neptunium: Received signal 2 (SIGINT) while doing
[lock.cfagent_conf.neptunium.._537]
cf:neptunium: Logical start time Thu Dec  2 09:01:02 2004
cf:neptunium: This sub-task started really at Thu Dec  2 09:01:05 2004

Thanks,
Adam