Re: Not sure what is going on here.

From: Erik Williamson
Subject: Re: Not sure what is going on here.
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:46:47 -0700

Hi,

Try adding '-K' to your cfagent command line - you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Best,
Erik.

Russell.Conner@healthnet.com wrote:

I am iterating through a list of hosts using copy, grabbing the same
directory from each of them.

The strage part is that is only does the first one, and skipps the rest
with the following:

cfengine:web-prdnfs3: Strong authentication of server=sunburn connection
confirmed
cfengine:web-prdnfs3: Nothing scheduled for
copy._export_repository___hosts_repository (0/1 minutes elapsed)

That seems to be in locks.c, and I am wondering if it is related to the
IfElapsed

key and it is not repeating the command because of this. It may be becasue
as I develop and test, I am not waiting very long between runs, and it may
think it is not time to do it again.

If so, how do I disable this functionality?

Or do I have some other problem?

the command as it stands:

 $(repo) dest=/hosts/repository/ recurse=inf  server=$(copy_hosts)
backup=false encrypt=true force=true

Variables:

$repo = (  /export/repo )
$copy_hosts = ( sunburn:rimmer )

Russell Conner
Systems Engineer, VMS & Unix Systems
Health Net, Inc.
(916)935-3610

This  message,together  with  any  attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. It may contain information
that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that  any dissemination  or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify
the  original  sender immediately by telephone or by
return e-mail and delete this message, along with any
attachments, from your computer.  Thank you.