Re: Not sure what is going on here.

From: Russell . Conner
Subject: Re: Not sure what is going on here.
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:11:12 -0800

First thing I tried, I still got the locking issue.

I suspect that 1 is the min, will verify and post when I have time.
Russell Conner
Systems Engineer, VMS & Unix Systems
Health Net, Inc.
(916)935-3610

|---------+---------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Russell Adams <RLAdams@adamsinfoserv.com>      |
|         |           Sent by:                                       |
|         |           help-cfengine-bounces+russell.conner=healthnet.|
|         |           com@gnu.org                                    |
|         |                                                          |
|         |                                                          |
|         |           12/07/2004 05:27 PM                            |
|         |                                                          |
|---------+---------------------------------------------------------->

  |       To:       Help-cfengine@gnu.org
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: Not sure what is going on here.

Have you considered setting ifElapsed=0 for all the copies? Then
controlling when they run via a time class (ie: hourly)?

(Btw, nice link! ;] )

Russell

<snip old stuff>

This  message,together  with  any  attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. It may contain information
that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that  any dissemination  or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify
the  original  sender immediately by telephone or by
return e-mail and delete this message, along with any
attachments, from your computer.  Thank you.