Re: Order of Execution

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: Re: Order of Execution
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:27:02 -0600

Ed Brown wrote:

> Brendan's use of unqualified actions in the top-level actionsequnce
> (cfagent.conf) and qualified actions in included actionsequences could
> be useful in certain situations

Right. I don't actually use unqualified actions in a top-level
actionsequence; I only included that to illustrate my understanding
of how the final actionsequence is constructed. I either only have
actionsequence defined in imported fragments and qualify every action
(the way I used to do it), or I have a master actionsequence in my first
include (the way I currently do it). The second way sacrifices some
flexibility in return for simplicity. I have yet do decide which is
superior.