multiple edits on one file?

From: Don Harper
Subject: multiple edits on one file?
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:04:09 -0600

Based on various classes being defined, I want to edit one file.

Now, given that I have three classes defined in a module
[HaveGold,HaveBronze, and HaveGranite], I want to do something like
this:

 any::
  { /tmp/file
     DeleteLinesContaining "/tmp"
     AppendIfNoSuchLine "LABEL=/local"
     DeleteLinesContaining "/gold"
     DeleteLinesContaining "/ "
     DeleteLinesContaining "/bronze"
     DeleteLinesContaining "/granite"
     AppendIfNoSuchLine "LABEL=/v-$(gold)"
   }

  HaveBronze::
   { /tmp/file
     AppendIfNoSuchLine "LABEL=/v-$(bronze)"
   }

  HaveGranite::
   { /tmp/file
     AppendIfNoSuchLine "LABEL=/v-$(granite)"
   }

Now, the any:: section runs, just like it should.  But, the other two
never run, even if one or both of the classes are defined.  The classes
get defined from a module defined, and they are listed in
AddInstallable.  Any clues?

Thanks!

Don

--