Help with TimeClasses

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: Help with TimeClasses
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:53:54 -0500 (EST)

hi

I've been using cfengine for a long time, but I've always been using very
minimal aspects of cfengine.  I've been using a complete push environment,
with no hosts using cfexecd.    I have very large configuration
definitions that seem reasonable when used on an infrequent basis.
However, I'm trying to make the jump to using cfexecd and timeclasses,
because I need to eliminate some of the million little scripts all over
the place.    If I cfexecd a config that has absolutely no timeperiods
defined at this time does that mean, that it will A) Always execute no
matter what time?  or B) Will never execute unless pushed.

Probably not the best phrasing, because I just can't quite grasp how to
incorporate it into what I'm currently doing...

Any suggestions...tips.   Thanks for the help.

BTW:  In the changelog there is a reference to 2.1.13, but the download
page references only 2.1.12.   A known issue?

Thanks again,

Brian Seppanen
seppy@chartermi.net
906-475-0107 ext 1040