Handling Email Output

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: Handling Email Output
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:35:30 -0500 (EST)

I'm in the process of making the leap to time classes and with the number
of hosts that will soon be running cfengine on a regular basis I'm going
to have a flood of email.    Has anyone come up with a clever way to take
the email and archive it, so that it can be retained for a time and then
rotated out after a certain period of time.

I'm sure I can craft something using procmail, and logrotate but wondering
if others had suggestions or interesting ways they've handled the issue.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has ever encountered the issue.

Thanks,

Brian Seppanen
seppy@chartermi.net
608.826.1464