Re: Troubles with update.conf

From: Pedro Melo Cunha
Subject: Re: Troubles with update.conf
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:01:54 +0000

Hi,

On 21/jan/2005, at 12:57, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:
This will all be dealt with in by the end of january. I am implementing
a new infrastructure for the code. PLease try to make do for a week or
so longer.
The patch pointed by Eric worked fine. The only minor trouble was cfagent choking about the fact repository being defined both in update.conf and in cfagent.conf (system variable redefined). I had to remove it from cfagent.conf

BTW, running cfagent -K -q -f /var/cfengine/inputs/update.conf will also work, even without the patch.

Best regards,
--
Pedro Melo Cunha - <melo@isp.novis.pt>
Novis Telecom, S.A. - Dir. Rede - ISP <http://www.novis.pt/>