RE: OutputPrefix

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: RE: OutputPrefix
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:01:43 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Wheeler, John wrote:

> Sounds like a good plan. I though that, with regard to variables, that
> the last value set wins, meaning that if you do redefine a variable
> (macro) that only the last value set will be used. Is this not the case?

I guess I was operating under the assumption that each service or os cf
was a seperate execution, but it would appear that they are aggregated.

My previous config handled each os or service or market cf as a
seperate execution, so those options were available to me previously.
This was nice for some things, but interpreting output caused problems,
because certain actions showed up under the subcategory cf, but would also
show up under the cfagent output.

Now I'm having addinstallable collisions after trying to run all of my cf
in a single run...

Brian Seppanen
seppy@chartermi.net
608.826.1464