copy files recursivly

From: Seb . ADIO
Subject: copy files recursivly
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:41:47 +0100 (MET)

control:
        actionsequence = ( tidy copy shellcommands )

# Zuerst aufräumen, also evtl. vorhandene Konfigurationsdateien löschen,
#  dann die neuen Dateien kopieren und dann die Installationsroutine
#  starten...

tidy:
        /tmp/install/red pattern=* recurse=1 rmdirs=true age=0

copy:
        $(cffiles)/applications/red/$(OS_VERSION)/* dest=/tmp/install/red
backup=false owner=root group=root mode=0744 verify=true
server=$(policyhost
)
        $(cffiles)/applications/red/$(OS_VERSION)/red-conf
dest=/tmp/red-conf backup=false owner=root group=root mode=0744
verify=true server=$(p
olicyhost)

shellcommands:
        "/tmp/install/red/red-conf"

In the directory $(cffiles)/applications/red/$(OS_VERSION)/ there are
files and subdirectorys and I all want to copy to the local PC, but they
aren't copied. The file red-conf alone with the second command is copied
well. I get the following error message:

fservd: Couldn't stat filename $(cffiles)/applications/red/SuSE_9_2/* from
host XXX.YYYY.TL

Who can give my an example how to copy multiple files?

--
E-Mail von Seb.ADIO@gmx.de

Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl