cfservd.conf variable length

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: cfservd.conf variable length
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:50:50 -0500 (EST)

I have a variable definition in my cfservd.conf v2.1.10

in which I will generalize a bit
control:

Split           = (" ")
hostlist        = ("192.168.0.1 + 129More Unique IP's)
dirs            = ("/var/cfengine /export/home")

grant:

        $(dirs) $(hostlist)

Access Controls were not working for the 128th IP.   When I moved the
128th IP to the front of the list the Access Controls started to work
again.

So at some point it would appear my hostlist is being internally
truncated.

Is there some method of know where?   how?   And how I can work around
this?

Brian Seppanen
seppy@chartermi.net
608.826.1464