New CFEngine User

From: David Masterson
Subject: New CFEngine User
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:37:38 -0800

Well, not exactly, but I've been away from it for several years, so it's like
I'm starting over.  My first problem is finding a tarball to download.

I went to www.cfengine.org and followed the "Download CFEngine" link.  That
took me to a page that showed four repositories for downloading cfengine from.
However, any of the four links that I click on takes me to a mirror of the
www.cfengine.org home page which, essentially, puts me into a recursive loop
(go to download, ...).  Something's wrong here...

I then tried clicking on the version 2.1.13 link on the download page, but that
didn't work for me originally (it seems to be working for me now -- I guess
ftp.iu.hio.no was having problems).  I also noticed that there is a CFEngine
project under SourceForge, but nothing seems to be going on there.  Perhaps the
website should explain a little more clearly where to get CFEngine on the front
page.

David Masterson
Symbol Technologies