Re: Variables

From: Ed Brown
Subject: Re: Variables
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:37:34 -0700

update.conf is unique in that it runs in a separate context, so that
variables (or classes) defined there aren't available elsewhere.

An unqualified variable definition in cfagent.conf should be visible
thoughout the rest of your files.  You could possibly get in trouble
with qualified imports and variable definitions, when the qualifying
class itself depends on a variable.  Can you post examples?

-Ed