Re: cfexecd's still not terminating - 2.1.13/RH AS 2.1

From: David E. Nelson
Subject: Re: cfexecd's still not terminating - 2.1.13/RH AS 2.1
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:02:57 -0600 (CST)

Hi Mark,

No, I don't believe so. Both 'df' and 'mount' return immediately and the output looks normal.

I did notice (but I don't have a screen shot) that the lock DB was being accessed twice (ie two different fd's) by the same cfexecd PID. Instead of a r/w status, it was 'u' - not sure what that means or if it helps.

Is there a way to increase debug output to help trace this?

Thanks,
         /\/elson