Re: cfexecd's still not terminating - 2.1.13/RH AS 2.1

From: David E. Nelson
Subject: Re: cfexecd's still not terminating - 2.1.13/RH AS 2.1
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:49:23 -0600 (CST)

Hi Eric,

I performed another run and it ran for several hours only this time w/o a segfault. I also had 'strace' attached to the PID to get a better idea of what was going on at the system level. Oddly, the original cfexecd died (no segfault) and two other cfexecd's were still lingering around.

Since it appears that something in my env is causing this, would it help if I collected the 'gdb' output and forwarded it on? If so, I'll need some simple 'gdb' instructions on what you like to collect.

Thanks,
         /\/elson