Re: defined classes in cfagent.conf not present from cfrun

From: Greg Retkowski
Subject: Re: defined classes in cfagent.conf not present from cfrun
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:05:22 -0800

Brendan Strejcek wrote:

>I don't think this is related to your problem, but is there a reason
>you are using a shell callout to /usr/bin/test rather than FileExists?

Strangely enough, changing this fixed that particular problem. Thanks
for that pearl of wisdom!
Which leads me in a different direction.. Could it be a matter of access
control in cfservd.conf? I've got rules to permit access for my cfagent
binary. But do I need a rule in there for each binary that may be called
from a cfengine script?

grant:
        redhat::
                /usr/sbin/cfagent       *.my-domain.com

-- Greg

--
Greg Retkowski /     I.T. Infrastructure Consultant      | RAGE
greg@rage.net  http://www.rage.net/~greg/ C:408-455-3913 | .NET