Re: defined classes in cfagent.conf not present from cfrun

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: Re: defined classes in cfagent.conf not present from cfrun
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:52:38 -0600

I don't think this is related to your problem, but is there a reason
you are using a shell callout to /usr/bin/test rather than FileExists?

http://www.cfengine.org/docs/cfengine-Reference.html#Evaluated-classes-and-special-functions

If behavior is different on the command line than using cfrun, I would
suspect a difference in the environment. Maybe PATH... except that test
is absolutely qualified. You might want to have a shellcommand of
/usr/bin/env and compare the output in both cases.