Re: Bouncebacks

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: Bouncebacks
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:12:17 -0800

I thought that I had already.

Let me check again.

Tim Nelson <architect@webalive.biz> writes:

 % lists, because every time I send in an e-mail, I get an "Unknown user"
 % bounceback.
 %
 %      Thanks,
 %
 % --
 % Tim Nelson
 % Server Administrator
 % WebAlive Technologies Global
 % Level 1 Innovation Building, Digital Harbour
 % 1010 LaTrobe Street
 % Docklands, Melbourne,
 % Vic, 3008
 % Phone: +61 3 9934 0812
 % Fax: +61 3 9934 0899
 % E-mail: tim.nelson@webalive.biz
 % http://www.webalive.biz/
 %
 % "Your Business, Your Web, Your Control"
 %
 %
 % Help-cfengine mailing list
 % Help-cfengine@gnu.org