Re: cfenginedoc 0.1.1 released

From: Lance Albertson
Subject: Re: cfenginedoc 0.1.1 released
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 14:09:12 -0600

On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 14:59 -0500, Christian Pearce wrote:
> What is cfenginedoc?
>
> It will build a graph of the ordered execution of your cfengine
> files.  In a little while it will also build documentation based
> on your comments in the code using NaturalDocs.  Goto the link
> below for more information.
>
> http://www.pearcec.com/cfenginedoc/
>
> Let me know if you have issues I will work to resolve them.  I
> would also appreciate any bug fixes and feature enhancements.

I was going to make an ebuild for it, but the tarball appears to be
404 ;)

Cheers!
--
Lance Albertson <ramereth@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net