Cannot Mail

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: Cannot Mail
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:30:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi Folks:

I have 9 hosts belonging to the same classes, identical configurations,
linux running 2.1.13.    1 host can send email properly.   The other 8 are
logging this error.

Mar  7 17:07:29 host1 cfexecd[19948]:  Cannot mail to
seppy@domainredacted.

This is happening to the majority of my hosts, but I thought I'd start
with a subset and go from there.

I've tried multiple email addresses, and they all get more of the same
error.

/var/log/maillog indicates messages are going out just fine otherwise.

Thanks,

Brian Seppanen
seppy@chartermi.net
608.826.1464