Re: n00b question - parallel execution...?

From: David E. Nelson
Subject: Re: n00b question - parallel execution...?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:37:25 -0600 (CST)

Hi Yaroslav,

In your 'cfrun.hosts' file, specify 'maxchild = 5', for example.

Regard,
         /\/elson

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

Dear cfengineers (new word, ha? :-))

I have a n00b question, and although I've been using cfengine for at
least a year now I never encountered an answer (may be I didn't look
hard enough)

So whenever I run cfrun from the server, it goes site - by - site
sequentially... which is slooow. Is there a way to say to ask cfrun to
call specified number of agents (3-5) at once? or I'm missing the point
somewhere?

--
~~ ** ~~  If you didn't learn anything when you broke it the 1st ~~ ** ~~
                        time, then break it again.