Re: Strange behavioural differences when invoking cfengine through cfrun

From: nathan r. hruby
Subject: Re: Strange behavioural differences when invoking cfengine through cfrun
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:54:58 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Eric Dorland wrote:
Alas I suspect Mark doesn't have any RHEL3 systems and since
only two of us have complained, he's not very motivated to
fix it.

I also have a YellowDog 4 system, and it's broken there too.

I have one port left on the switch on my desk so I can invent a RHEL 3
machine for mark to play with if needed.

-n
nathan hruby <nhruby@uga.edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free