Re: [Cfengine] Re: Strange behavioural differences when invoking cfengin

From: Bas van der Vlies
Subject: Re: [Cfengine] Re: Strange behavioural differences when invoking cfengine through cfrun
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:33:41 +0100

Eric Dorland wrote:
Alright, I did a bit more research and I discovered some more puzzling
things. From the debug ouput I have this:

I had the saem thing that cfagent behaves differently when run from cfrun. I solved my problem with an wrapper script. In stead of running cfagent directly from cfservd it starts now an script:
        cfrunCommand = ( "/etc/cfengine/cfagent.sh" )

Now can install packages in the debian way with apt-get.