Re: sigpipes on solaris 8, reprise...

From: Marco Marongiu
Subject: Re: sigpipes on solaris 8, reprise...
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:17:44 +0100

Baker, Darryl wrote:
Isn't that AllowMultipleConnectionsFrom( .... )?

[...]

Denying repeated connections means that you need to add your host
AddMultipleConnectionsFrom = ( )

Thanks Mark and Darryl. It works.

The reason I overlooked AllowMultipleConnectionsFrom is that I have antoher installation of cfengine where the copy worked fine even without AllowMultipleConnectionsFrom. But I didn't consider that, in that case, I was copying from an NFS shared filesystem and so the copy was... well, "a kind of a local copy".

/Shame on me/

Thanks again
--bronto