--parse-only issues

From: Lance Albertson
Subject: --parse-only issues
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:15:53 -0600

Hey all,

I was trying to find a way to check the syntax if our cfengine files
before we commit them in cvs. So far, it appears that --parse-only only
works on files that are in /var/cfengine. Is there a way to override
this and specific a location on the fly? I tried looking through the
docs, but I just didn't see anything talking about it.

--
Lance Albertson <ramereth@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net