importing files

From: Dustin Sorge
Subject: importing files
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:10:05 -0500

Hello,
I currently have a file (groups.cf) which defines a number of groups. I want to be able to import this file into my cfagent.conf file (as well as others). Since the groups can change I would rather make the changes in one file and have it propagate to the others instead of going through each file individually and modifying the groups. What would the syntax be for importing this groups.cf file and referencing the groups contained in it in my .conf files? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

   thank you,
         -- Dustin Sorge