Re: Too many cfagents running. Was: Load problem with cfservd

From: Christian Pearce
Subject: Re: Too many cfagents running. Was: Load problem with cfservd
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:35:23 -0500

Did anyone reply to you?

I believe cfexecd will perform a minimal wake up every five minutes and
check the schedule to see if he should run cfagent.  Since Q1 is a class
that is defined everytime we are in the first quarter of the year it
will active a cfagent run.  Hence your cfagent every five minutes.

Did you  want it to run once a quarter?