Copy/Purge include problem...

From: Adam M. Dunn
Subject: Copy/Purge include problem...
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:14:21 -0600 (CST)

Help.

According to the cfengine documentation, if you have purge enabled, then
any include= will not get purged.  I'm trying to use this feature but I
can't seem to make it work.  I want to copy whole directory trees, purge
the destination, but also leave a /local directory on the destination so I
can have local files in it that won't be purged.  Here is what I have in
my copy.

copy:

    GSCBinaries.CVS::
        /var/cfengine/distrib/${binplatform}/gsc
                                       dest=/usr/gsc
                                       r=inf
                                       owner=root
                                       group=other
                                       type=binary
                                       include=local
                                       exclude=*.cfsaved
                                       exclude=*~
                                       exclude=#*
                                       define=runconfig
                                       server=$(buildserver)
                                       trustkey=true
                                       ifelapsed=0
                                       purge=true

Any ideas?  I've been racking my brain trying to figure this out, and it
seems so simple it shouldn't be an issue (or am I just that stupid?).

Thanks.

Adam