Re: Client never attempts to contact server

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Re: Client never attempts to contact server
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 20:38:34 +0200

Try running with -d2 to see why the copy does not take place.
This is not really enough information to be able to answer your question.

Mark

Quoting Linda White <linda.white@gmail.com>:

When I run the cfagent command on the cfengine client, the client
never attempts to connect to the server. I have installed tethereal on
the server, and there is no traffic generated when the cfagent command
is executed. The output of cfagent -v does not produce any errors, but
the update does not take place. I am trying the cfservd.conf,
update.conf, and cfagent.conf files from
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6848. I am running cfengine 2.1.12
with berkeleydb 4.3 on Debian. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Linda