Re: Copy/Purge include problem...

From: Adam M. Dunn
Subject: Re: Copy/Purge include problem...
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:05:54 -0500 (CDT)

Hey Guys,
  I'm still in a bind on this one.  Any light to shed on what I may be
doing wrong? (if anything)  Or is the cfengine documentation wrong or not
up to date?

This is what it says, "If the purge option is used in copying, then the
include option has the effect of the excluding files from the purge, i.e.
include means `keep' the named files."

If is actually wrong, is there a way to ignore certain directories or
files from the purge using filters?  No matter what I do, it just keeps
deleting everything regardless of my include line, files or directories.

Thanks
~adam