Re: Copy/Purge include problem...

From: rader
Subject: Re: Copy/Purge include problem...
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:32:00 -0500

 noc(root): cd /var/cfengine/inputs
 noc(root): cat update.conf
 [...]
 copy:
   $(master_dir)/inputs dest=$(workdir)/inputs
       server=$(policyhost) recur=inf mode=640 owner=0 group=0
       type=checksum backup=false purge=true
       include=*.conf include=*.cf include=*.hosts
       ignore=Makefile ignore=RCS ignore=Tests
 [...]
 noc(root): touch FUBAR.conf
 noc(root): cfagent -Iq
 cfengine:: Purging /var/cfengine/inputs/FUBAR.conf in copy dest directory

...seems to indicate the doc is wrong?

I use "ignore=" to ignore files during copy: with purge=true.

steve
- - -
systems & network manager
high energy physics