conditional copy

From: Kelly Brown
Subject: conditional copy
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:10:06 -0700

Hello all:

I need help with some syntax.

I want to copy a file first based off of hostname, then off of a class
name then just a default file.

For example, if my hosts name is bubba and he's in the class webserver
then I want to first try to copy file.bubba if it exists.  If that
doesn't exist then I want to copy file.webserver.  Then if both of those
don't exist I want to copy file.generic.

Does anybody have a good way to do this?

Thx
-Kelly