Re: Copy/Purge include problem...

From: Adam M. Dunn
Subject: Re: Copy/Purge include problem...
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:05:47 -0500 (CDT)

Yep, I posted that I already tried that.  And I just tested it again.  It
still deletes everything that's not in the source of the copy.

Also:
I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to recall that I tried this functionality
back when I first started using Cfengine, several versions ago and I think
it worked then.  I'm starting to wonder if maybe a patch on a recent
version messed something up...

thanks,
Adam