Re: open bugs on 2.1.14?

From: Alexander Jolk
Subject: Re: open bugs on 2.1.14?
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:24:03 +0200

(Late answer...)

Eric Sorenson wrote:
> - "Re: Copy/Purge exclude problem" -- was this a doc bug ('ignore' vs
> 'include' in the docs) or a real problem?

As far as I have followed, we don't have a solution.  I haven't
understood yet which behaviour is supposed to be correct from the doc,
but it seems there is no possibility today to exclude files from purging
in a recursive copy operation.

Alex

--
Alexander Jolk         /         BUF Compagnie
tel +33-1 42 68 18 28 /  fax +33-1 42 68 18 29