[address@hidden: Questionaire Cfengine questionnaire]

From: Billy Allan
Subject: [address@hidden: Questionaire Cfengine questionnaire]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:35:58 +0100

Is anyone else getting these through?  I've had two already this
morning...

Billy.

----- Forwarded message from sverre@kompetanseweb.no -----

Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:31:56 +0200 (CEST)
From: sverre@kompetanseweb.no
Subject: Questionaire Cfengine questionnaire

Dear questionnaire participant,
questionnaire. The questions fall into a number of categories. Some ask you to
answer yes/no or true/false, others ask you to place a numerical value on
something, or select from a list.
will help us to improve the program and its documentation. Please try to answer
the questions honestly and openly, even if you do not understand why we are
asking them.
reserve the right to draw conclusions from the answers and publish the results
in an anonymous way.
href="https://hegel.kompetanseweb.no:443/Demo/questionarie/answer.unauth?action=START&ID_Type=3454&ID_Questionary=3417&refindex=10192&ID_Template=3966&ctx=Demo";>Cfengine
 questionnaire</a>

----- End forwarded message -----