Re: List in copy and cross-action communication

From: Wil Cooley
Subject: Re: List in copy and cross-action communication
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:24:05 -0700

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 07:25 +0200, Mark Burgess wrote:
> This problem is not fixable in the current cfengine. It will require
> cfengine 3 to fix.

Yes, of course--I realize those are pretty major changes and wasn't
expecting to see it in .15, although I was hoping for more discussion
about whether they were dumb ideas or sensible approaches or whatever,
so I could decide whether or not to record them in the wish list.

Wil
--
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley@nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *