Re: authentication errors. turns into single copy question

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Re: authentication errors. turns into single copy question
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:00:19 +0200

Ok, I figured out why I'm getting these errors. It's because I'm trying to copy a file that doesn't exist. Not sure why that's an authentication error but anyway...

Cfservd never tells you specifically why something failed. It's a "feature". But there should probably be an option to provide specific messages to trusted hosts
or something...

More things for the future.