Re: authentication errors. turns into single copy question

From: Eric Sorenson
Subject: Re: authentication errors. turns into single copy question
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:06:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Kelly Brown wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. That's actually the page that I got my original idea
> configuration from.  However, I have a little different senario.  I want a
> default file copied if they don't have their own specific file.  I guess I
> could put all of the hosts that have their own specific file in  a class of
> their own but then I have to maintain that class list.  I just wanted it to
> grab the file if it's there or grab the other one if it's not.
>
> I'll probably just ignore the messages...

It's the same thing, you just skip the filename.$(role) step and
use filename.$(host) then filename.generic .  I think Brendan was
pointing you at the patch that's attached to the page, which turns off
the error messages you were noticing.

--
 - Eric Sorenson - N37 17.255 W121 55.738 - http://eric.explosive.net -
 - Personal colo with a professional touch - http://www.explosive.net -