Fwd: Ways to manage passwd/shadow files?

From: Steve Foley
Subject: Fwd: Ways to manage passwd/shadow files?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:08:26 -0700

Forgive me for bringing up an older topic, but I wasnt able to make it to USENIX for the tutorial due to some other work travel. Any chance there is a link, overview, set of slides, etc. that might offer some tips/tricks to good user auth practices on remote machines?

Thanks!
-Steve

Begin forwarded message: