Re: open bugs on 2.1.14?

From: rader
Subject: Re: open bugs on 2.1.14?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:40:41 -0500

just finished up with upgrading to 2.1.14...

 - Re "Problems with cfservd and SIGCHLD"... fixed.
   (Horray! I can do ad-hoc pushes to RHEL3/SL3 now!)

 - Re "Copy/Purge exclude problem"... I have verified the
   behavior I described in my post dated 06 Apr 2005
   14:56:16... I don't see any bug but rather incorrect
   doc... I will submit a patch at sourceforge in a minute.

steve
- - -
systems & network manager
high energy physics
university of wisconsin

PS: subversion (http://svn.iu.hio.no/viewcvs) is crapping
out with a python error right now?  ...something about BerkDB
couldn't alloc mem.