Re: REPOST: process filter question

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Re: REPOST: process filter question
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 05:52:49 +0200

Kelly, I just tried this and got no error. My guess is that the error message
you got was from a different line in your config? Some other typo?

#

control:

actionsequence = ( processes )

filters:

 # When used will collect processes that have between 1 and 5 hourscputime.
 { runawayhttpfilter

    FromTTime:   "accumulated(0,0,0,1,0,0)"
    ToTTime:     "accumulated(0,0,0,5,0,0)"
    Result:      "TTime"

 }

processes:

 "httpd" filter=runawayhttpfilter action=warn

#