Re: logwatch scripts for cfengine

From: Tim Nelson
Subject: Re: logwatch scripts for cfengine
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:01:51 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 2 May 2005, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

Dear Cfengineers,

Did anyone create logwatch scripts for cfengine? I would bet they can be
useful - I'm using logwatch to keep an eye on a few hosts.

What do you mean here? Do you mean a logwatch module that interprets messages that cfengine puts in syslog?

I use Logwatch, but as soon as I have the resources, I'll get it rewritten to deal with multiple hosts logging to a central server to cut down on the number of e-mails we receive. Kirk (Logwatch lead) has agreed to this in principle, but this was a few years back.

        :)

--
Tim Nelson
Server Administrator