Re: Questionnaire

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Re: Questionnaire
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 09:32:16 +0200

The important thing is whether useful information comes out of it.
This has had to be done hurriedly as part of a student project. There
are deadlines involved. The purpose of the questionnaire is not to give
people a general agony column for their maladies, but rather to get the
answers to specific questions that will apply to cfengine 3. In that
respect, it is good enough and the results are already significant.

So, sorry that you are disappointed, but we are not Microsoft,
we have limited resources to do such things,.