Re: help with cfexecd/solaris/crontab

From: Christian Pearce
Subject: Re: help with cfexecd/solaris/crontab
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 18:21:32 -0400

I was just blaming SMC because it wouldn't surprise me.  Come to think
of it I am having this problem ever since we started using 2.1.14.  The
last release I used was 2.1.10.  I didn't envision it being a problem
with cfengine, since it was part of our SysNav install.  But now it is
making sense.  I suppose I should open up a ticket about this.

--
Christian Pearce
http://www.sysnav.com