Re: [RFC] subdomain patch for cfengine2

From: Russell Van Tassell
Subject: Re: [RFC] subdomain patch for cfengine2
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:14:53 -0700

Bumped over to the help-cfengine mailing list (rather than the bug
list).  Personally, I'd find this rather useful as I currently do very
similar things using modules -- this would, at least, simplify our
distributions/rollouts to different subdomains.

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell@loosenut.com

"Programmer - A red-eyed, mumbling mammal capable of conversing with
 inanimate objects."