Re: Automating distribution of authorized_keys

From: Jamie Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Automating distribution of authorized_keys
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:35:19 +1000

This one time, at band camp, Luke Youngblood wrote:
>I think the most difficult thing would be trying to turn the id_rsa.pub
>files (public keys) into an importable .cf file that could be included in an
>editfiles statement for #3 above.  Or is there an easier way to do this that
>I'm missing.

It's just a string of text, so you can turn that into a AppendIfNoSuchLine,
ReplaceLineWith combo easily enough, but it's ugly.  If you had something
that took the id_rsa.pubs and generated some cfinput, by creating the
editfiles structure around those lines of text, that would be easier
to maintain.